Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowmobile Shop Dolly I Am Currently In A Dispute With A New Motorcycle Shop Regarding A New Snowmobile I Purchased. ?

I am currently in a dispute with a new motorcycle shop regarding a new snowmobile I purchased. ? - snowmobile shop dolly

I walked into the store, makes a machine, and I told them that I wanted. He prepared the paperwork, and returned the next day with 50% payment (check that was cashed by them) and the remainder was financed adopted (). I will ...

3 weeks later, call and tell me that my "account" has a balance on the $ 500.00 for parts that were previously installed on the computer. I told them that I did not pay the 500 and if you want the machine back to comply with you. This is not acceptable, and they always try to come after me for the balance. These pieces were in the machine, when I saw him on the floor and never asked that the order or install an additional lane. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment