Friday, December 25, 2009

Homemade Hot Chocolate Gift Would You Rather Receive Homemade Baked Goods Or A $5 Gift Card (to, Say, Starbucks)?

Would you rather receive homemade baked goods or a $5 Gift Card (to, say, Starbucks)? - homemade hot chocolate gift

Except ... Do you think that this person was cheap or easy to be just nice? Like a Starbucks card, I know not everyone drinks coffee, but they have excellent hot chocolate!

I have a dilemma. In general, kindergarten teachers to buy my children in school, consisting of 2 teachers in the morning and afternoon, 2 teachers, principals and 2 women in the eye ... 7 persons. Now I have my son, 2, add 2 more teachers in the morning or late in the 2 teachers. Ahhhh, it is 11 people and can quickly be expensive!

Other ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment