Monday, December 28, 2009

Signs Of Osteoarthritis Could I Have Osteoarthritis And Still Have A Postive Rheaumatoid Factor Test?

Could I have osteoarthritis and still have a postive Rheaumatoid factor test? - signs of osteoarthritis

A radiograph of the base of my second toe shows mild arthritis pain. I also have pain at the base of my left index finger on the occasion. Given the history of the family who had taken the test and the positive rheumatoid factor, but had no inflammation. Is it possible the rheumatoid antibodies in the blood and also have physical signs of mild arthritis, but not really with rheumatoid arthritis? I guess I wonder whether it is a visual difference between the two types of arthritis on X-rays, or the combination of RF testing and physical signs of arthritis, RA confirmation. I have an appointment with a rheumatologist for further testing, but it is several weeks. Any advice on the subject would be useful. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment