Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Can I Do If My Baby Has A Chest Infection My 1 Month Old Baby Is Sick?

My 1 month old baby is sick? - what can i do if my baby has a chest infection

found an infection of the upper respiratory tract infection that I took him to the emergency department sent him home with antibiotics for the eye because the infection is apparent in the eye as sayline eye and nose drops, but has very bad congestive cough and sneeze a lot when I him to the doctor and was told it was OK because he was not in the chest and only that I knew more, I'm so bad, but it happens to break your breathing all the food you eat, but not as to the FH Assuming he was a few shots due to miss one days before that release, he lost his voice completely I feel so bad for him anyhoo just wanted to see my story stock when they have different mothers, was this age when so into Life called, what further action is taken to help and how to copeit for 2 days and now the doctor said if HES HES eat well, but I think there must be other things that you get, because you pull your hand through the air and saline do not great? Thank you for your time, please no rude answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment