Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Driveway Specifications What Are My Responsibilities To Trim A Slightly Overhanging Hedge To My Neighbour's Fussy Specifications?

What are my responsibilities to trim a slightly overhanging hedge to my neighbour's fussy specifications? - driveway specifications

My neighbor wants to cut a part of my insurance to prevent the entry of about 3 inches. He wants to be cut more often then I think it is necessary and complained about my work to be done. Am I responsible? Am I responsible for strenuous (such as face to perfection and I have not the strength of the torso to keep the mower, so perfectly - and looks pretty good to me, as it is). I think it is more than capable of doing it themselves (or one of the other 5 heavy adults living at home) and gave him permission, just as you want, but he insists he will make his way. Am I a wimp if I all of his whims, or I'm giving irresponsible if I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment